文章来源：bbin信誉网站商务英语 上传时间：2020-02-26 浏览次数：次
如果是 Audio Conference Call, 当你不发言的时候，记得按”Mute”键，这样显得更专业；如果是Video Conference Call，须保持职场仪态，认真倾听，适当点头，显示你有认真参与其中。
Getting Started 开启会议
· Shall we begin?
· OK, let's get started.
· Good afternoon Jon, good afternoon Pete. Shall we start?
Checking Clarity and Connection 检查清晰度和连接
· Can everyone hear me?
· Is everyone there?
Opening and stating objectives 切入正题
· The purpose of today's call is ...
· The question we have to discuss today is ...
· Let's move to the first item on the agenda...
· The background to this is ...
Mirroring and clarifying 反馈&确认
· Would you mind repeating what you just said?
· Sorry, I didn't catch that.
· Jeff, could you speak a bit more slowly? We can't see each other, so sometimes it's hard to catch everything.
When two or more people are talking at once 当两人同时发言
· Let's talk one at a time, please.
· It sounds like Ken and Brian both have something to say. Ken, why don't we start with you?
· Let's be careful not to talk over one another.
Time management 时间管控
· Good point, Sarah. But let's keep that for the next meeting.
· Frank and Bill, we need to move forward. Can you discuss that later?
· We've got some time constraint, so let's stay on topic, please.
Inviting Questions 征求问题
· I think that covers everything. Does anyone have any questions on…
· Is everything we have covered clear?
· Does anyone need me to explain what we have decided again?
Arranging Follow-up Actions 安排后续工作
· So John, can I leave it to you to arrange…
· Peter, would you mind looking into suitable venues?
· So we have agreed that Tania will book a venue for the 18th August and that Justin will…
Concluding and finishing up 结束&总结
· I think it's time to wind up the discussion
· We have reached agreement on the following points
· We have a clearer view of the situation
· We agree that the way forward is to ..